Wednesday 1 May 2013

LINDA IKEJI'S VIEWS ON ANAL SEX

I tell you that i am so fascinated by Linda Ikeji and she is one of the reasons why i decided to open a blog because i have learnt that when you want something and do something, then you have to go for it, no  matter what...
So i got to her blog lindaikeji.blogspot.com
way back into the year 2007 and read one of her intriguing post on how a fan suggested her to do the anal sex tinz since linda doesn't  enjoy vagina sex probably because she was circumcised.....
READ ON:

So an old acquaintance calls me on the phone today and says, I saw what you wrote in Encomium magazine Linda (Yeah SDK took it there), and decided to call you. My dear, if you don't enjoy vaginal sex, why don't you try anal sex?

What did this beach just say to me? I say beach because it was a female.

She continues: I had the same problem as you, I didn't enjoy sex at all, then my boyfriend introduced me to anal sex and Linda I promise you, it's the best. And she goes on and on about anal sex and why I should try it. I'm so annoyed by her suggestion that I decide to annoy her back. So I say: So your boyfriend likes anal sex? Is he straight? Of course he is. You sure about that? She pauses. I continue: I say this because men who like anal sex are usually homosexuals or at least bisexuals.

I know now that's she annoyed, but my hope is that she's annoyed enough to get off my phone. A few minutes later, she's gone. *hiss*

Penetrate my butt? Is she high? Why would I want to deliberately inflict pain on myself and walk around with adult pad? Why don't we leave anal sex for gay men who don't have the option of a vagina. I have a freaking vagina man, if that's not enough for you, astalabyebye!

I know someone who tried it and she said when it comes to anal sex for a woman, she either loves it, or she hates it, there's very little in between. She hated it. She had a boyfriend who kept insisting on it and they broke up eventually, because of it.

Here's my point guys, if you insist on anal sex with a woman, it's either you have gay tendencies or you are a pervert! Choose one! lol.

But seriously ladies, have you ever tried it? Would you ever try it? Would you recommend it? (I'm sure there are a few adventurous women out there who will like to know...:-))

No comments:

Post a Comment