Friday 19 April 2013

Pastor Impregnates Church Mate’s Wife While Satanists Were Asleep

pastor impregnates church mate's wife while Satanists were asleep

A Gwanda man was left singing the blues when his wife allegedly moved in with their pastor whom they consulted whenever they had domestic disputes, a move which made the two end up sharing the forbidden fruit.

The heart broken man, Tapiwa Munashe, revealed that their marriage counsellor-cum pastor, Melusi Dube of Hope Ministries, took advantage of their marital problems to lure his wife Mercy Munashe into bed.

"We wedded sometime in 2011 and since then whenever we had serious problems with my wife, we consulted pastor Dube to help us solve our differences. My wife and Dube became very close that I felt unsettled and jealousy as they began spending more time together under the disguise that he was taking my wife through some counselling sessions," said Tapiwa.

He revealed that the surprising part was that only his wife went for counselling sessions and the worst part is that they had more problems than before.


"We had serious problems than before. My wife moved out of the main bedroom and started using the spare bedroom. We became used to our new style of living with the hope that one day things will be normal again. In January, my wife moved out of the house to stay with the pastor saying they wanted to have early prayers at around 3am when Satanists were still sleeping," said Tapiwa.

It was a matter of time before the secret came out and Tapiwa got the shock of his life when he discovered that his wife was pregnant.

"I last slept with my wife in 2012 and when I asked her about the pregnancy, she just cried and referred me to the pastor. Since then, I have not had the opportunity to see the pastor and I think he is avoiding me," said the bitter man.

When the woman was contacted for comment, the woman maintained that she is staying at the pastor's house so as to pray when Satanists will be asleep.

"I am staying at my pastor's house so that we can pray when Satanists are still sleeping. About the pregnancy, I told my husband to ask the pastor what happened."

Efforts to get a comment from the pastor were fruitless as his mobile phone was not reachable. B-metro

No comments:

Post a Comment